popsicles!! The temperature was around 50 but the wind was really blowing and boy, was it cold!! I didn't think they would get Allison's sweats off of her for her to run!
Lauren is still busy with school. She is in the process of figuring out her summer and fall schedule. She is also counting down to the end of the semester (last count was 5 weeks!). She is leaving this afternoon to go with the collage age group from church, on a retreat and will be gone till Sunday.
Things are really picking up with my job. The construction site for the surgery center is moving along on schedule. My stint at home should end around the middle of May. I have been having several meetings with sales reps, getting equipment quotes and such. I'm becoming a regular at Panera!!
Chris is still busy with work (as usual) and stuff at church. They are getting the bugs ironed out nicely at church, with the new auditorum and sound system. We actually get to see Chris on Saturdays now! Good thing, because before long, he'll have to start mowing the yard!
Well, just wanted to post a quick update, and now I better get back to work before I get "fired"!
No comments:
Post a Comment