Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!






Even though it doesn't seem like it should be here already, today is Easter. Spring started on Thursday with some beautiful weather for a day or two but today is a little nippy! On the way home from church, the car showed 38 degrees! After we got home, it was all I could do to get the girls to take pictures on the deck!! After I took this picture of the girls with the dogs, I noticed that Mollie looks like she is smiling!!

We are going to my parents for lunch, then home for a nice Sunday nap!! Allison was a little disappointed that we didn't hunt eggs this year, but you have to grow up sometime!
Allison finished up her volleyball season yesterday. Now she starts track meets for school, running long distance events. They have their first "practice" track meet on Tuesday. Both girls start back to school tomorrow and Spring Break is officially over!






Happy Easter!!



2 comments:

4man42 said...

How pretty the girls look! Molly is so happy she's smiling!

Granny

Steve said...

I can't believe how grown-up the girls look. You've got to be a proud mom!